· The club made the decision to go with 6 total judges for the 2010 NDS with Eric Mixdorf
and Dave Hauser being the youth judges and Glen Carr, Erik Bengston, Scott Williamson and Bruce Ormsby being the open judges.
Danny Lape is stepping down as co-youth
director and Adam McGinnis will be taking his place with Becky Bogan remaining
as co-youth director
· Steve Wilch will be taking
over the OSDRC website
· Beth Oelker will be taking
over the OSDRC Newsletter
· It was discussed and voted on to increase membership dues from $4
(husband & wife) $3 (single) $2 (youth) to $10 (husband & wife) $8 Single and $5 (youth) starting Jan 1, 2009.
· Election results Todd Uran President, Denny Kline VP,
Joni Simmons S/T, Al Gerhart , Rick Billups, Kevin Hooper and Phil Lape directors. Barb
Kline will be transitioning the secretary treasure information over to Joni Simmons effective January 1, 2009.
· Joni, Beth and I are looking into the cost of giving
out awards to youth at our specialty shows instead of money.
· I will be purchasing
mats for judges for NDS (approximately $12X6 judges)
· I will be sending out a list of tasks for the 2010
NDS and asking for people to sign up
· Beth, Ron M, Sara, Shelley and Joni are looking into
judging tables and table toppers for NDS. We will need 24 so depending on what
they find out we may be looking into building more. If you have access to judging
tables and toppers that are covered (both sides) then please let me know.
· We are looking into moving our spring and fall shows
to be in conjunction with all breed shows. We are looking at having our spring
show in conjunction with the Springfield show and the fall show with either the Zanesville show or the Medina show. I am working with Shelly, Teri and Beth on cost and other
details and will let the members know as I find out more information. Todd